The next addition to the X-SA series of models is another classic Tamiya name: the Grasshopper.
This is a finished model of the Grasshopper (2005) (Item 58346); all you require to get going with this adaptable, lightweight and beginner-friendly 2WD buggy is your own transmitter, receiver, servo and a power source!
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale finished R/C model. Length: 389mm, width: 223mm, height: 135mm.
• Features a realistic and durable styrene body, which comes with the classic Grasshopper (2005) markings already applied.
• The model utilizes a simple yet tough 2WD chassis that can absorb plenty of rough terrain.
• The sealed gearbox contains a differential for smooth driving and cornering, enhanced by paddle tread rear and grooved front tires on three-piece assembly type wheels.
• Capable suspension uses independent swing axle front and rigid axle rear setups, cushioned by coil-sprung dampers.
• Comes with the TEU-105BK ESC and Tamiya Type 380 Motor.
• Requires separately sold R/C equipment, battery pack and charger.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.