Tamiya is delighted to announce this re-issued and updated version of the 1988 hit buggy Thunder Dragon. With shaft-driven 4WD and smooth, ground hugging suspension providing a super drive, plus the stylish Thunder Dragon body which appeared in a classic R/C comic in Japan, this will be an exciting release for R/C fans of all ages and abilities.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 130mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
• The chassis is based around an ABS plastic bathtub frame for excellent durability and ease of maintenance.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil dampers and a front stabilizer for a superior ride.
• Features shaft-driven 4WD with front and rear die-cast 3-bevel differentials for smooth, superior handling feel.
• Semi-pneumatic spike tires give great grip, and are paired with large-diameter ABS wheels.
• The streamlined Thunder Dragon body is molded in polycarbonate, with non-canopy sections pre-painted in silver. It is pre-cut for convenience.
• Tamiya Type 540 motor are included.
• Please note, this version is without Radio and ESC, we recommend the RC set and ESC from Mstyle.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.