This kit provides a new set of markings for the classic 190 E 2.5-16 Evo.II body, this time allowing you to kit it out in the colors of the Team Zakspeed car which ran in the 1991 DTM; in races 6 and 7 of the season the no.20 car was piloted by a young Michael Schumacher.
The main sponsor of the car was Daimler-Benz’s now-defunct group company debis.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 184mm.
• The 190 E form is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and grille parts, as well as a plated Mercedes-Benz 3-pointed star emblem.
• Marking stickers are included to recreate the numerous sponsor logos and numbers on the No.20 car.
• 6-spoke wheels are molded in a shade called soft green, and paired with slick tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling and great customizability.
• A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
Please note, this version is without Radio and ESC, we recommend the RC set and ESC from Mstyle.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.