Following the Fire Dragon, Scorcher and Thunder Dragon, Tamiya welcomes Thunder Shot as a re-released and updated version!
This R/C model features the some inherited basic specifications from Item 58361 with different CVA oil dampers and the addition of an aluminum motor mount.
About the Model
• This R/C model assembly kit is a re-released and updated version of Thunder Shot, the original of which was first released in 1987. Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 135mm.
• Polycarbonate body is pre-cut & pre-painted in white and blue, with transparent canopy. (Body requires application of stickers, assembly and painting of figure, and other work.)
• The tough ABS bathtub chassis is easy for maintenance.
• 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with CVA oil dampers (*) uses front stabilizer for a superior ride. *Changed from CVA oil dampers I to II for ease of assembly.
• The front and rear sealed gearboxes contain compact, durable die-cast 3-bevel differential gears for smooth performance.
• Semi-pneumatic spike tires give great grip.
• Contains separate rear wing (pre-painted in white).
• Includes a driver figure.
• Includes Tamiya Type 540 Motor.
Please note, this version is without Radio and ESC, we recommend the RC set and ESC from Mstyle.
Alle viste priser er eksklusiv moms med mindre andet er angivet.